If you are an occupational therapist, it is essential to learn about the needs of elders. Elderly clients require special consideration to ensure that the therapist’s efforts are rewarded. This is important because many people have an easier time listening to others than their voice. Get the focused, knowledgeable base you require to work with elders successfully.
– OCPD: The Operating Procedure for Occupational Therapy w/ elders Adelaide, Fourth Edition offers an in-depth look at what an OCPD is and how it differs from traditional manual therapy. OCPD is meant to be a more hands-on approach to helping patients while still being safe. Learn the proper way to lift clients, how to perform simple daily tasks, and more. OCPD is also a great book to share with peers or those who might want to learn more about manual therapy.
– OAT: Organizational Therapists for the Elderly, Third Edition is a thorough look at how elderly patients and those with limited mobility interact with others. You will learn how to provide a safer working environment and caregiving techniques. With a focus on safety, OCPD will teach you the tools and confidence to keep your clients and elders safe. OAT is a practical, hands-on guide to manual therapy for the disabled.
– A Manual Therapy for Elders, Second Edition offers advanced topics that cover new manual therapy areas for the disabled. You will get tips for working with elders at home, school, and other settings. This book will also give you the tools you need to manage physical and mental independence and apply for state benefits. You will learn how to get the most out of your clients so you can get paid the most.
– Autism Caregivers: A Practical Guide to Working with People Who Have Autism, 3rd Edition teaches you the skills you need to become an autism caregiver. The book provides tips for helping people with disabilities manage their day-to-day lives while learning to live as members of their community. This book covers all the bases so that you can handle just about any situation. Learn how to keep your clients happy and your elders stress-free. This book provides a comprehensive review of the field and gives you the tools needed to succeed. This book is an excellent resource for anyone interested in this challenging career.
– OTC: Occupational Therapist Certification Program offers an advanced diploma in Occupational Therapy w/ elders Adelaide to those who are certified in Occupational Therapy. You will get a detailed course work and be trained on all aspects of occupational therapy w/ elders Adelaide. This program is intended for professionals looking to move to higher-paying jobs or those who want to become full-time occupational therapists.